Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Six Wonderful Years

Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge that six years ago today I married the most wonderful man in the world. On June 2nd 2007, I never thought we'd be where we are today...and it has required a lot of sacrifice and effort...but I wouldn't have it any other way. I look forward to each and every moment of our future together. You make my dreams come true, Kevin. I love you with every ounce of my being (and you get an extra bit this year since I'm all bloated with baby)!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Kevin & Ashley! I love you both and I hope that next year, you will go out and let me babysit the wee ones!
    Ginny/Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the animals (and kids) you add to your collection over the next six years.

    Great picture. Great couple.

    ReplyDelete