Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

37 Weeks!

Well, we have officially made it to term! We keep thinking good thoughts that the duration of the pregnancy is smooth and we are able to safely deliver our little girl a few days after Tasha's wedding on the 27th.

I am still in a bit of disbelief that we are so close...this pregnancy has been SO different for a lot of reasons. I am way more healthy, Kevin has been gone for the majority, I am not working, and I'm fully engaged with caring for Riley. And of course the pregnancy itself has just been different as far as symptoms, how I'm carrying, and whatnot.

Please keep us in your thoughts as we draw nearer to meeting our precious daughter. We look forward to sharing her with you when she chooses to make her grand entrance. Until then...here are some pictures of her in utero...


11 weeks

37 weeks (a little low, ya think?)

3 comments:

  1. Will absolutely be wishing and praying for the very best for you guys as you get ready to bring baby girl into this world.

    PS - I'm not convinced you're making it to that wedding. I hope so, but not convinced . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash! You look awesome! I bet not having the 3 hour commute or being stuck at a desk all day has helped make everything easier. Sending lots of positive energy your way! Love, -D

    ReplyDelete